The first freight train carrying commercial vehicles departs from Jinan Railway Yantai Logistics Park in the Fushan District of Yantai, east China's Shandong Province, July 27, 2018.
Eighteen people were injured after a magnitude-5 earthquake jolted southwest China's Yunnan Province Monday morning, local authorities have said.
- Emergency drill held on Tian'en vessel en route to Europe through "Polar Silk Road"
- Xi underscores reform, opening-up, environmental protection in Hainan
- President Xi reviews navy in South China Sea
- Under Xi's watch, China's sunshine island basks in warmth of opening up
- China, Netherlands agree to exploit advantages of complementarities
Chinese anti-graft TV drama In the Name of Peoplebecame TV's champion Tuesday night after its first episode pulled in 2.41 percent of total viewers, according to CSM Media Research.
Twitter users were celebrating this week that handles starting with the @ symbol would no longer be counted in their precious 140-character limit.
China's box office revenue stood at 4.5 billion yuan (around $680 million) in July, down 18 percent year on year, the first decrease in five years.
It took the museum staff seven years to count the 1.86 million items in the collection.
Currently, WeChat mini-programs are mainly for users who only need the service at a specific moment, and won't need to access it again later or receive push notifications.
- Highlights of Women's Ready-to-Wear fashion week
- The restoration of an ancient Beijing alley
- Milan Fashion Week flies into more modern, young generation by showcasing global emerging brands
- Chinese screenplay of 'Fantastic Beasts' to go on sale in April
- Miss Latovia wins global champion of 2016 Miss All Nations
- Underwater kissing contest held in Shanghai