The Foreign Ministry and the People's Government of Shandong Province will hold a promotion event under the theme of "China in the New Era: New Shandong with New Growth Drivers, A Win-Win for the World".
Chinese President Xi Jinping holds talks with Russian President Vladimir Putin in Vladivostok, Russia, Sept. 11, 2018.
- Xi underscores reform, opening-up, environmental protection in Hainan
- President Xi reviews navy in South China Sea
- Under Xi's watch, China's sunshine island basks in warmth of opening up
- China, Netherlands agree to exploit advantages of complementarities
- Xi stresses global cooperation against desertification
Chinese anti-graft TV drama In the Name of Peoplebecame TV's champion Tuesday night after its first episode pulled in 2.41 percent of total viewers, according to CSM Media Research.
Twitter users were celebrating this week that handles starting with the @ symbol would no longer be counted in their precious 140-character limit.
China's box office revenue stood at 4.5 billion yuan (around $680 million) in July, down 18 percent year on year, the first decrease in five years.
It took the museum staff seven years to count the 1.86 million items in the collection.
Currently, WeChat mini-programs are mainly for users who only need the service at a specific moment, and won't need to access it again later or receive push notifications.
- Highlights of Women's Ready-to-Wear fashion week
- The restoration of an ancient Beijing alley
- Milan Fashion Week flies into more modern, young generation by showcasing global emerging brands
- Chinese screenplay of 'Fantastic Beasts' to go on sale in April
- Miss Latovia wins global champion of 2016 Miss All Nations
- Underwater kissing contest held in Shanghai