Participants attend the opening ceremony of the 2020 World Industrial Internet Conference (WIIC) at Qingdao International Conference Center in Qingdao, east China's Shandong Province, Sept. 20, 2020.
- Chinese company Shandong Hi-Speed builds expressway in western Serbia
- Li Ganjie elected governor of China's Shandong Province
- China's Shandong plans more freight trains bound for Europe, Central Asia
- Shandong sends medical experts, aid to UK to help with outbreak
- Shandong promotes sister city cooperation
Chinese President Xi Jinping on Saturday called on young officials to strengthen their capabilities of solving practical problems, be willing to act, and be able to deliver real outcomes.
- Xi to attend grand gathering marking 40th anniversary of Shenzhen SEZ
- Xi charts course for world to meet challenges amid COVID-19
- Xi stresses development of education, culture, health, sports sectors
- Xi stresses innovation in visit to manufacturing company
- Xi stresses development of science, technology to meet significant national needs
Orhan Pamuk, winner of Nobel Prize in Literature, whose books are widely read in China, said on Wednesday that he used Chinese landscape paintings in his book "My Name is Red".
A six-day China-Ireland International Film Festival, the first of its kind ever held in Ireland, kicked off here on Monday night, offering fresh experiences to local cinemagoers.
As one of events of the 2019 China Tourism and Culture Week in Morocco, the "Chinese Culture into Campus" event was held on Monday in the northern city of Tangier in Morocco.
An exhibition offering viewers an immersive experience of Vincent Van Gogh's famous paintings opened to the public on Saturday at the National Museum of China in Beijing.
Currently, WeChat mini-programs are mainly for users who only need the service at a specific moment, and won't need to access it again later or receive push notifications.
- Highlights of Women's Ready-to-Wear fashion week
- The restoration of an ancient Beijing alley
- Milan Fashion Week flies into more modern, young generation by showcasing global emerging brands
- Chinese screenplay of 'Fantastic Beasts' to go on sale in April
- Miss Latovia wins global champion of 2016 Miss All Nations
- Underwater kissing contest held in Shanghai